Have a crispy fried meal without the oil with this revolutionary kitchen appliance. Air fryers have been in use for many years, but only now, we’ve seen different variations of air fryers due to its heavy demand in the kitchen.
Air fryers are tiny ovens with a delicately intense heat source and an innovative fan.
It is a deep fryer without the grease or deep frying with healthy food. On the other hand, some people tend to cut back on eating fried foods, but how long can you resist the tastiness? Especially when cooked in an air fryer.
When compared to deep fryers and ovens, air fryers are a better choice because they feature powerful fans that work faster than any other fan in convection settings. With more power, you can cook crispier frozen foods.
However, air fryers are similar in appearance with microwave ovens, but they differ from model-to-model. You’ll find some ovens to be convectional, while others will contain high-end features that allow you to rotate or dehydrate your food with a single push of a button.
The kitchen appliance industry is loaded with all kinds of air fryers, expensive and cheap, but finding a good quality air fryer for you and your kitchen can be a big deal.
Luckily, we’ve managed to create an ‘easy path’ for you to walk on. Here, we have reviewed the 4 best air fryers in the market that are top-notch from every aspect.
Now, let’s dive into the details.
Top 4 Best Dash Air Fryers Reviews & Buying Guide 2021
|Dash DFAF455GBAQ01 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer + Oven Cooker|
|Dash Compact 1.2 L Electric Air Fryer Oven Cooker|
|Dash Compact Electric Air Fryer + Oven Cooker|
|Air Fryer 2.2QT with Cookbook, Compact Electric Air Fryer|
1. Dash DFAF455GBAQ01 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer + Oven Cooker
If you’re the one who wants to fill their kitchen with only quality-filled products, then the best deluxe electric air fryer can help you achieve that goal.
It is a powerful air fryer with 6-qt capacity, 1700 Watt power combined with the amazing AirCrisp Technology. This air fryer is that it features a non-stick basket and temperature adjustment controls to create crispy and delicious fried foods without loading up on oil.
You can cook yummy fried foods within minutes with the AirCrisp technology that is a great source of heating the air at a high temperature, plus it circulates the hot air evenly and quickly.
Besides that, it features an automatic shut-down feature that shuts the machine off when you’re not around. With this air fryer, you will get a recipe guide in it as well.
Without a doubt, this air fryer is a decent quality fryer, and it is rated to be 4.9/5. There won’t be any oils on your counter or stink in your house after eating or cooking.
Other than that, it comes with a 6 qt capacity, great for singles, large or small families or for just entertaining a couple of guests. You can make several dishes with this air fryer, even a roasted chicken will do.
- Easy and Quick: Don’t have enough time? Just load on the fryer basket, adjust the temperature, and set the timer. It is guaranteed that your food will come out tasty and crispy. The time limit of cooking will also be short.
- Healthy Foods: With the help of AirCrisp technology, the actual fat of your food will reduce to 70%, leaving you with healthier fried food options.
- 6 qt Capacity: This is a great appliance for large families, fried food eaters, and entertainment purposes. The 6 qt fryer basket is large, and it can make a variety of delicious desserts, French fries, baked goods, appetizers, chicken wings, and all other air frying foods.
- Safe to Use: It has an automatic shut-off feature. The fryer shuts off itself when you are not around and prevents overcooking as well.
2. Dash Compact 1.2 L Electric Air Fryer Oven Cooker
It is the best Electric Air Fryer Oven Cooker you’ll ever come across (only if you’re looking for a travel-sized air fryer).
When it comes to frying, this air fryer does a pretty decent job, but as long as you add half a pound of your food at a time. Also, you don’t have to preheat it before you put your food in it, you just have to toss and turn chunks of food a few times during the frying.
Furthermore, it can be a bit difficult to see the controls because this air fryer has non-digital controls. On the other hand, the manual is quite helpful to understand the functioning of the machine, it even includes some recipes, but the temperatures used in some recipes are different from the ones mentioned on the machine. You can manually set the temperature between 320-400F if you want to fry food at 350-390F.
When it comes to the frying basket, it is nonstick, and it’s small enough to enter the dishwasher without taking up too much space.
- Portable Design: The Dash Air fryer is a small, yet overly-featured air fryer that is a must-have appliance for your kitchen. It is half the size of a standard fryer. Besides that, it can be used as a travel air fryer as well.
- Healthy Fryer: Every Dash air fryer features the AirCrisp technology instead of oil to reduce the added carbs by 80% without having to sacrifice the taste of the fried food.
- Easy and Quick: If you need to make a batch of fries for yourself or your kids in a few minutes, the Dash air fryer is your go-to kitchen appliance. You just have to load the food into the 1.6 qt capacity frying tray, set the timer, and the temperature. As a result, you’ll get crispy fried foods every time.
- Safe to Use: This air fryer from Dash features the automatic shut-off technology that automatically prevents overcooking and shuts off whenever you’re not around.
- Versatile Air Fryer: Without a doubt, this air fryer is best for those who are picky eaters, those who have strict routines, or for big families. Moreover, it can be used to cook chicken, French fries, baked goods, appetizers, and desserts as well.
3. DASH Compact Electric Air Fryer + Oven Cooker with Digital Display
The thought of purchasing an air fryer is a huge impulse, but you need to take your time and think about what you want before you rush into it. The process of ‘thinking’ is more important when you want to purchase an air fryer from Dash.
Of course, Dash is a well-reputed air fryer brand, which means it has a variety of amazing products waiting for you, but which one should you choose?
The answer is easy; go for the best Compact Electric Air Fryer because it is everything you want in terms of portability and usage.
We all know how air fryers work, they reduce the presence of fats from your diet to a reasonable extent, and this Electric air fryer from Dash does an amazing job at delivering tasteful and fat-free foods.
- Safe Fryer: Because of the automatic shut-off feature, risks of overcooking are reduced to 0%, and the handle and cool-touch housing make it safer to use. Besides that, it is very easy to use, even your kids can try it, plus the nonstick basket is dishwasher safe for having an easy cleanup afterward.
- A Healthy Option: This air fryer from Dash is equipped with the AirCrisp technology, to reduce the amount of added fats by 80%, without having to ruin the flavor of your fried food.
- Digital Controls: You just have to load the basket, set some settings to track the temperature and time. As a result, you’ll get crispy fried foods every time you cook. Other than that, it takes just a few minutes to get the food done, so no waiting or pre-heating is required.
- Versatile: This is a lightweight air fryer that is best for picky eaters, for guest entertaining, large families, and for those who have busy routines. Moreover, it can cook a variety of tasteful dishes such as appetizers, baked goods, French fries, chicken, desserts, and everything in-between.
- Exceptional Design: It is half the size of a traditional fryer, which means the Dash air fryer, is a necessary kitchen appliance in your home. It’s a travel-sized air frying machine, so you can even take it on field trips with you.
4. Air Fryer 2.2QT with Cookbook, Compact Electric Air Fryer Oven Cooker
Let’s move onto the best Fereol Air Fryer. The most satisfying part about this air fryer is that it converts fat-filled foods into healthier alternatives by eliminating the presence of oil without having to sacrifice the taste of your meal.
So, if you want a small air fryer with exceptional features, the 2.2 qt air fryer is your best bet. With a stunning, narrow design, it manages to stay in a minimum countertop area. Besides that, the 180-400F temperature is adjusted with a dial on the top of the fryer, and the rounded structure of the fryer gives it a sleek look.
Furthermore, the cooking time limit is only for 30 minutes, so if you’re planning to cook foods under longer time limits, then you may need to reset.
Needless to say, it is a small air fryer, and if you just need to cook food for 2 people, this air fryer can do wonders for you.
- Healthy Eating: This Fereol air fryer is the best alternative to oily foods. It consumes 80% of fat from your food and does not absorb the taste of it. Moreover, you can fry your favorite foods with this air fryer within minutes.
- Safe to Use: The automatic shut-off function ensures no overcooking is done, and the cool handle and touch housing system makes it safe and easier to use. Even your kids can have a go at this machine.
- Purely Amazing: Fereol has a 60-days cash back policy that you can make use of if you’re not satisfied with your purchase, or when you start to notice issues with the air fryer.
- Accessories: This machine comes with a cookbook filled with delicious and nutritious recipes for you to try.
- Temperature and Time Adjustability: You get ultimate adjustability and control with this air fryer. Thanks to a highly-efficient convection fan, you can cover your food in temperatures ranging from 180F to 400F.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a professional at purchasing air fryers or you’re buying one for the first time, a little help will always be good for you. Keep reading to find out more.
How does an Air Fryer function?
An air fryer is similar to a conventional countertop oven, but it is a small kitchen appliance with a fan that circulates air around the cooking platform and a heating element.
It is incredible how the air in an air fryer is swirled around in a circular motion – so it reaches every corner of your food and adds a crispy touch to it. Other than that, the food is placed in a frying basket, which enhances the connection of the food with the hot air.
Here’s another amazing fact about an air fryer, there is a lot of space between the basket and the walls of the chamber, so you get intensified heat every time you cook.
The Best Air Fryer Size
By determining which capacity you want in an air fryer, you can easily decide which model is perfect for you and your family.
- The 6 qt best Dash Deluxe Electric Air Fryer is suitable for large families or for those who have to entertain several guests every day.
- On the other hand, the 1.2 qt air fryer is best for small families or individuals, including couples or those who travel a lot or live in small dorms. According to an estimate, this air fryer can easily cook one pound of French fries within a few minutes with crispy and tasteful results.
Top Features to Keep in Mind before Buying an Air Fryer
Other than determining the capacity of your air fryer, there are some other things to look out for as well. Let’s discuss them.
- Color Choices: DASH provides several color options to choose from, giving you sensational and good looking appliances for your kitchen.
- Countertop Accommodation: If you want an air fryer that doesn’t take up much space of your kitchen, you can go for the Dash 1.2 qt air fryer model, because it has the smallest footprints ever.
- Budget:Dash air fryers come in all shapes, sizes, and, most importantly, prices. However, they all range from $60-$100.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
1. How do you turn on an air fryer dashboard?
It is very easy to turn on an air fryer dashboard, as the controls are visible on the machine. Before you start using the air fryer, it is important to take a quick look at the manual to understand how the controls work.
Once you’re done understanding, you can set the temperature and time of your cooking through the controls. Most dashboard controls are digital, but some contain non-digital controls as well, so you’ll have to manage the setting by moving a dial to your desired setting.
2. How to assemble and disassemble an air fryer?
The best reason to buy a Dash air fryer is that it is both easy to assemble and disassemble. You just need to plug your air fryer in on a stable and clean surface, take out the frying basket, and fill it with your favorite ingredients.
After filling it up, slide it back into fryer, set your time, temperature, and you’re good to go.
3. Is Dash a good air fryer?
Without a doubt, Dash is an amazing brand that has manufactured several amazing air fryers. We believe Dash is a good air fryer choice because you can choose between colors, sizes, and appearances – isn’t that what every homeowner wants?
4. How I reset my Dash air fryer?
First of all, plug in your air fryer, find the reset point (turn your unit, you’ll find a reset point on the base). Above the number plate, you’ll notice a reset point. Use any pointy tool and insert it in the reset point and then restart your air fryer.
If your air frying is working, then that’s a good sign. If it still doesn’t work, you need to redo the pointing.
5. Where do I put oil in my air fryer?
If you want to add oil to your food, make sure to do it sparingly because you’ll get richer results. Adding oil to the ingredients will make them greasy, particularly frozen foods that already contain oil.
Adding a little amount of oil to your ingredients before you place them in the frying basket will be enough.
6. Are air fryers worth it?
Air fryers are a worthy option for those who are picky eaters, have large families, have to entertain several guests, or have busy routines. Besides that, they do not cost much, and they are small in size.
We have to say, if you start using an air fryer once, you’ll become a fan, especially if you use Dash air fryers, you will become addicted to eating crispy fried foods without having to sacrifice your health.