When have you last eat the french fries? Are you zealous about eating fried items more frequently?Have you ever heard about the convection ovens who assist you in cooking your food more quickly and with less fat and oil?
Taking as much time as necessary to set up a delightful feast or snack is a beautiful and satisfying activity. Regardless of whether it is just for you, or a family supper, setting up the dishes is fun. Obviously, you are going to require the correct utensils.
Cutting, frying, and baking the ingredients in the kitchen may deliver quality time with your family, yet in some cases, there is no extra time to do all the procedures. So the only thing you need the most is a machine or gadget that prepares food quickly.
Air fryers are now the necessary part and the best investment in your kitchen that pays you in your most needed hours. Air fryers are modern ovens that let you make food more quickly and with less or no oil. So it means an air fryer will leave no chance of cooking error.
The fried food comes out of an air fryer is as flavorful and delicious as you would like without the pain of manual planning and flipping.
Philips is the most well-known brand worldwide that initially presented air fryers in 2010. Their choice of air fryers is best in class and has stayed on the highest point of any best air fryer list for most of the previous decade.
Check out the list below!
Top 6 Best Philips Turbostar Air fryer Review 2020 & Buying guide
1. Philips TurboStar Technology Airfryer, Digital Interface
It is the exclusive package for those who are going to give a party to friends and family at their home. It is a product by Philips for those who are always in search of the appliances that can prepare a large amount of delicious food quickly.
The black color on its entire body of air fryer makes it so elegant and attractive. If you are looking for some sleek design and wallet-friendly gadget, then this air fryer could be the best option to pick. It will be the best companion of you in terms of healthy food appliances in your kitchen.
Embedded digital display technology gives you a hassle-free chance to monitor the time and temperature of your meal. It is the best Philips turbo star technology air fryer, digital interface.
The whole package accompanies a recipe book in it that will help you to make multiples ofdelicious meals quickly and in a mannerable form. Thiscookbook will help you to know how to cook and how much time a dish will require to get done.
All the way long, in this air fryer, the air is the actual oil. The turbo-star technology lets the hot air circulates and enables the heat to cook your favorite foodstuff with a tablespoon or less oil. Also, the powerful heat flow makes the food more crispy and well-browned.
- Reliable Controller: It features a small round shape knobthat used to manage the temperature and timing of the food. After setting the temperature, you will be able to take a lookatit through the screen, which displays the precise temperature.
- Integrated TurboStar Technology: With its TurboStar technology, the heat revolves around your food and makes it done for eating. Even though direct warm air hit on the meal makes it crispy and more delicious.
- Mesh Basket: The drawer like pot and the inside basket both are removable. The basket is specially designed to prepare the meal by preventing it from sticking on the bottom. The basket and pot are dishwashers safe that let you clean them quickly.
- Detachable parts: The sturdy and cool-touch handle gives a secure grip when you are going to take out your food from the basket. This handle is comfortable to detach when it comes to the point of storage and cleanliness.
2. Philips TurboStar Technology Air Fryer, Analog Interface
A small container shaped air fryer presented by Philips. Obtain the best-textured surface along with the crispy tender by utilizing this little gadget. It is a space-saving gadget that best suits your kitchen countertop.
The drawer contains a non-stick coated basket in it, which is easily removable. This non-stick coat basket is dishwasher safe. Besides, the protected Turbo-Star innovation quickly disseminates the hot air throughout the air fryer so that you will get food without fat and oil-less delicious dishes.
This little gadget likewise accompanies a most extreme limit of 1.8-lbs. Moreover, the machine offers practically 75% lesser fat in fried foodstuff without lessening quality and taste. You can plan dinners for up to 4 people. It is the best Philips turbo star technology air fryer, analog interface.
Additionally, the flexible temperature highlight of the air fryer makes it reasonable for getting readily barbecued, roasted, and baked things. The removable handle of the unit offers an advantageous capacity.
This fryer already comes in an instantly hot and ready to go in seconds manner. It doesn’t come with a preheat function as its inner material keeps your food warm for so long. This fryer requires 200 to 220 volts for its proper functioning.
- Quick Clean Basket: The beautiful basket designed with a non-stick mesh that not only allows the hot air to circulates well but also makes ease for cleaning. Just pull out the drawer, take out the basket and clean it easily and quickly in only 90 seconds.
- Swirls hot air technology: Patented turbo star technology allows the hot air to circulates through the entire chamber of the cooking section. It results in the even distribution of heat to the whole food and makes it well cooked and crispy.
- Dishwasher safe parts: The parts of this fryer are easily detachable, and their non-stick coating prevents the food from sticking at the bottom and sides of the basket. So that all the parts, including handle, are dishwasher safe.
- Cool-touch handles: The decent style cool-touch handle is easily removable. Most of the parts are detachable the same as the handle is accessible to detach and clean. It makes much space to store this fryer anywhere without any hassle.
3. Philips Twin TurboStar Technology XXL Airfryer with Fat Reducer
Another ultimate option from Philips for those who are in search of a fat reducer latest technology air fryer. It produces very delicious meals in just a few minutes and serves 4 to 5 persons at once. It uses a twin-turbo star technology in it in which fast tornado-like air flows, turning the food into a delicious meal.
With the addition of a simple controllable knob, this Phillips air fryer permits you to control the temperature accurately at your desired level. This little machine additionally joins a separable nonstick food container and cabinet.
Also, you can undoubtedly clean them by utilizing your dishwasher. And, this 3-lbs air fryer requires the least oil or fat to get ready appropriately fried dishes. The twin Turbo-Star innovation delivers fast air dissemination to fry the food consistently.
The little machine likewise doesn’t require and preheat function in it; that is why this unit uses fast air technology. Moreover, the device has a nonstick-covered cabinet and food bucket. This food bucket is sturdy and easily removable.
These removable parts of this air fryer are dishwasher-safe. This apparatus can bake, fry, grill, and roast foods with a wide temperature scope of 175 to 400-degree Fahrenheit. It features the analog interface, which is slightly tricky to understand.
- 4-quarts capacity: In this fryer, it is able to make 3lbs of whole chicken at one time. So make plans with your favorite buddies at home and enjoy the most delicious fried food at your home with the same taste and flavor of restaurant.
- Fat removal technology: Embedded modern technology helps to capture the excess of oil and successfully reduces the oil and fat from your food. This technology helps to revolve the hot air and make the food more crispy and healthy. It is the best Philips premium air fryer XXL with fat removal technology.
- Easy-to-control knob: It accompanies a knob controller that lets you control the temperature of the food at its optimum temperature. Although, this fryer features a 60-minute timer, and the temperature range from 170 to 400F.
- Removable parts: All the components other than electronic parts are dishwasher safe and easily removable. You can remove the handle and basket quickly and wash them with your dishwasher to save much of your time and free your home from the smell of traditional frying.
4. Philips TurboStar Technology Airfryer with Cookbook, Digital Interface
One more best option by Philips for those who want a helper in their kitchen countertop. This air fryer uses a unique technology in which hot air circulates in the chamber of food and changes the raw food into a fully-prepared meal.
Don’t compromise on your diet goals by consuming the excess of oil in fried foodstuff. Utilize this air fryer and drain the excess of fat and grease in a very mannerable form. The fryer continuously swirls the hot air for the perfect cooking of your food.
Its intuitive interface makes it the most user-friendly fryer. It equipped with an LED screen that lets you know all about the food status. It tells you what temperature and time you have given to your food to get prepare.
Moreover, this next generation Philip fryer has one of the most beautiful sleek design, fits the need of a small family. It is the best Philips turbo star technology air fryer with a cookbook.
Space-saving design contains a removable basket in its easy-to-pull drawer. This basket can hold the food limit of 1.8 lbs at a time, which means you can enjoy your favorite meal with your loved ones at home.
- Mesh Basket: Features a ready, clean up the basket in its drawer that makes much ease for its users to take it out and clean it in a few seconds. The sturdy basket has a mesh frame that lets the rapid and hot air to circulates through it. Also, it is non-stick that makes the cleaning process easy.
- Quick Control Dial: This model of Philips accompanies with a smart control dialer that allows you to rotate it at the right temperature of food and then click on it. After it, rotate it again to set the time and tap on it to start the cooking process.
- 75-quarts Capacity: As mentioned earlier, it has a basket that can hold the food limit of 1.8 lbs. This 2.75-quarts basket is able to prepare the food for more than 3 persons at a time. Also, the parts are removable and dishwasher safe.
- Preset and KeepWarm Function: On its front, there you will see some preset functions that offer you to bake, grill, fry, and roast your food. Moreover, its KeepWarm service lets you keep food ready to go for 30 minutes.
5. Philips Twin TurboStar Technology XXL Airfryer with Fat Reducer, Analog Interface
Achieve your favorite food taste by utilizing this fryer and enhance your cooking experience with much ease. It is also offered by the Philips company, which is ranked as the number 1 company for most of the air fryer users.
The overall material of the fryer ensures the durability of this fryer along with the slimmest footprints, make it more stable while cooking. It is one of the best Philips twin-turbo star technology XXL air fryer with fat reducer.
This model of Philips utilizes the twin-turbo star latest technology in it through which the warmness cook the food and make it more delicious and tasteful. Additionally, the hot air removes the excessive oil and fat from the inner and outside of your meal.
It accompanies with a slightly large capacity basket. The overall basket is dipped into a non-stick material that avoids the food from sticking at it. The basket is equipped with holes on its whole frame that allow the heat to enter into it and make the food evenly cooked.
Furthermore, it doesn’t includes a preheat function so that it saves much of your time and enables the users to start the cooking process more quickly. Instantly warm your food and ready to go in a few seconds with the utilization of this air fryer.
- Unique Technology: The TurboStar modern technology is used in this air fryer in which it circulates the warmth and air. So your meal is likewise cooked uniformly and with 75 percent less fat than the conventional style of frying food.
- Versatile uses:The Turbostar can deal with anything you toss at it. It prepares fries, make a roast, bakes, and can deal with breakfast, lunch, supper, snacks, and even sweet. The Turbostar can turn one tablespoon of oil and a pack of fries into brilliant dark colored goodness.
- Dialer: A speedy control dial lets you browse built-in temperature or time settings, or select settings progressively appropriate to your favorite food. A splendidly lit LED shows the temperature and clock, so you never need to pop the top to perceive how things are looking in the basket.
- Non-stick parts: Most of its components are wrapped into the non-stick material that prevents the over-burned food from sticking into the bottom. The non-stick coated chamber and drawer allow the user to clean it up quickly.
6. Philips Starfish Technology XL Air Fryer, Digital Interface
Bulky design air fryer offered by Philips for those who want a compact design machine for their home use. If you are a job person and want a rapid food preparing appliance at your home, then this fryer is the ideal option for you.
Its design, along with its high-performance mechanism, makes it more superior among its relatable models. Undoubtedly, this fryer replaces your multiple kitchen appliances as it can altogether a powerful machine.
It is the best Philips starfish technology XL air fryer that accompanies with the advance technology of hot air circulation. The hot air circulates with high speed and pace to properly cook your food with the same taste that you often enjoy at restaurants.
Probably the best benefit of using this Philips fryer is that it is so natural to work with it. The digital dialer will be perhaps the best partner while utilizing this machine. This digital dialer assists the users to use it easily and more quickly.
We, as a whole, know how satisfying it is to cut and make dishes without anyone else. Yet when programmed cooking utensils become an integral factor, you need to have one that doesn’t turn into an issue in any event, for learners.
- User-friendly interface: On this beautiful model of Philips, it has a friendly interface that allows the users to set the time and temperature of the food at its optimum. It also enables the users to make changes accordingly and enjoy the easiest food preparing automatic machine ever.
- Rapid Air technology: This powerful fryer uses rapid air circulation technology. In addition to the heated airflow, the fast heat hits on the food that makes the food crispy, delicious, and golden-brown. Also, it produces less smell and splattering.
- Unique design: The patented design of starfish at the bottom of the air fryer allows the hot air to circulates that helps to ensure your meal cook evenly and accurately. Metal mesh cooking basket let the hot air to revolve around the food with less or no oil.
- Preset functions: On its right side of the digital LED screen, it features some preset functions that allow the options of the bake, grill, fry, roast, and steam. It makes a one-stop-shop for all your cooking needs. Also, this air fryer makes the cleaning process more manageable.
In spite of being accessible for almost a whole decade and their developing acceptance, air fryers are still a moderately unknown piece of the kitchen appliances. So you must go through this guide.
Today, I am going to tell you every single piece of information about air fryers. Also, the criteria used to rate the Philips air fryers available.
Benefits of an air fryer:
Air fryers are the best kitchen appliances that add convenience to the way you cook your food. Air fryers remove the need to commit at least one stove burner for frying foods. This will permit you to accomplish more in the kitchen with less effort.
Nonetheless, the highest-selling purpose of an air fryer is creating more tasty and healthy food with the same taste of restaurants.
Air fryers are the machines that don’t require oil to cook or fry. Instead, they revolve around the hot air inside of a little chamber that prepares food with perfect crispy and well-browned skin and texture.
Things to consider in Philip Air Fryers:
1) Hot Air Technology:
The Philips air fryers accompany with three types of hot air technologies integrated into them. You have to pick the right fryer for you.
The three types are:
- Fat Removal technology: In this type of Philip air fryer, several built-in sensors and fans are used. These fans generate a tornado hot airflow around the meal and help to extract the fat and oil, which is then collected into the tray.
- Rapid Air Technology: In this technology, the whole food is packed into a chamber where heat is transferred. The hot air circulates at a rapid pace, make the surface of the food crispy from outside, juicy from inside.
- Turbostar Technology: As the name describes, in this type of air fryer, there are multiple fans placed in a starfish pattern. Hot air blows around the food to take it to the crunch level with less or no oil.
Always try to seek an air fryer that comes with an easy to operate design. There are two types of systems that come in Philips air fryers.
- Manual: These types of systems have an external thermostat that lets you know about the temperature of your food. These models are budget-friendly.
- Digital: These types use an LED that lets you know what’s going on inside the chamber. It displays all the details of the food and makes you alert about the time and temperature.
3) Size and Capacity:
Size and capacity both are relatable to each other. You can say that both factors are directly proportional to each other. More the size means more the capacity the same as small the size means small in capacity.
If you have much space in your kitchen countertop and have a big family, then you must settle for a high-capacity and big size air fryer. You can go for the Philips twin-turbo star technology model number HD9630/98 as it provides you more space for cooking.
Unlike the big capacity fryers, if you have a small family, then you may go for a fryer that has a capacity of up to 2 liters.
4) Power Consumption:
This point is considered when you have to use your fryer more frequently. So make sure before purchasing any air fryer that it has low power consumption. The Philips air fryers use less power consumption of approximately 1500 watts. So these are the best option for you.
It is another important point to consider. It is not true that if a product is expensive, that means it is a quality product. So try to purchase a product that comes with quality and have a friendly budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Which Air Fryer is best?
All the air fryers are best in the criteria of performance and features. It actually depends on youthat which type of air fryer you feel most suitable for you.
Several companies out there who are presenting the powerful advance technology air fryers. Likewise, Philips starfish technology air fryer is the best among those air fryers.
2) What can you cook in the Philips Airfryer?
It totally dependable on the model you are going to purchase. You can roast, grill, fry, bake, and can do much more in the Philips air fryers.
The Philips model of air fryers allows the users to cook a variety of flavorful dishes at home with less or no oil consumption. Most of the Philips models have built-in cooking options.
3) Which is the best Philips Air Fryer?
Although all the air fryers are high in quality and performance. But when it comes to the point of selecting the best, then we recommend you to go for the Philips Starfish Technology XL Airfryer that accompanies with a digital interface. It is the fryer that has 2.65lbs of food capacity in its basket. Also, it is effortless to operate.
4) What is the best air fryer to buy 2020?
As we all know that it is the era of technology. So why anyone can waste time on manually working machines when all of the hand-operated devices shifted to automatic machines.
Same as the air fryers become the most essential part of a kitchen in 2020 as it can cook food quickly and automatically. Philips turbo star HD9641/96 is the best air fryer to buy in 2020.
5) What is the biggest air fryer?
When it comes to the point of comparing air fryers in terms of their size, then Philips twin-turbo star technology model number HD9630/98 is the biggest air fryer in the above list.
This air fryer is best suited for those who have a large kitchen and a big family to feed. In this air fryer, it has the 4-quarts capacity that can serve 5 to 6 people at once.
6) How do I clean my Philips Airfryer?
The Philips air fryer comes with detachable parts that allow the users to separate them from the main machine and clean them easily.
All the pieces are made up of non-stick material that lets you wash them with your dishwasher and make use of them again. In this way, it extends the life of your air fryer if you clean it after every use.